Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heard alot about this want your opinions
i want a lower engine mount heard gets ,more power to the ground and a stiffer ride

so ive heard of the
c-f-m mount
Vf
And massive unbreakable one which is a good price let me knoe thanks

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
I have the VF rear mount. Really love it. If I had to do it again though I would probably go with the Massive one. Its a bit cheaper and they all do the same thing anyway. On the bright side though the VF is lighter. lol. Really though they all should perform the same.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I have the VF rear mount. Really love it. If I had to do it again though I would probably go with the Massive one. Its a bit cheaper and they all do the same thing anyway. On the bright side though the VF is lighter. lol. Really though they all should perform the same.
same with me. the massive one i think looks better (not that anyone sees it anyway) and is more cost effective.

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
i would say vf. its the most$$ but if you ever do all the mounts you can have them all match.hybrid i look under cars,lol but for real i have the FS lower control arm brace and i love looking under my car and see that brace and mount. it sure is perty.

·
Registered
579 Posts
i would say vf. its the most$$ but if you ever do all the mounts you can have them all match.hybrid i look under cars,lol but for real i have the FS lower control arm brace and i love looking under my car and see that brace and mount. it sure is perty.
i got one too. they do look nice together but who else knows to look? lol

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
I think this is gonna be my next mod , I've seen the Massive mount and 1 from C F M ....

I'm leaning more toward the CFM mount for some reason maybe it's the color . who knows .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts