Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which model ZX3 do I have? It's a 2007 Focus (no suffix) 3dr hatch back,it's bare bones 2.0 5spd no tachometer manual windows and door locks and also,I noticed recently that it doesn't have a rear sway bar! I've always been a car buff but I must admit I don't know very much about this one!

·
DTC P0606
3,364 Posts
Well for that year they had S, SE, and SES models. So given it sounds like a stripped down model, I'd guess "S". Have a look at the manufacturer sticker in the driver's door sill. It might also narrow it down for you.
Manual door locks? Is that possible? Electric door locks have always been fitted AFAIK.

·
Trump 2016
12,990 Posts
could be from outer state but deffinetly bare bones or sombody ordered it that exact way yes its true you can go to dealer and order what you want and dont want

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've always thought it was an "s" model and it's about as "naked" as you can get one today,it has air,stereo with cd and rear wiper and washer... it's stripped by today's standards!

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
If you have air and rear defroster then it is a SE model. Your cd player should also say mp3 on it. And also a big welcome to Focusfanatics [welcome]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts