Votes: 3 30.0%
  • M3 mirrors

Votes: 4 40.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm fed up with the way the stock mirrors look on my car. So far it's between the:
DTM Race Mirrors
DTM Drop Mirrors
M3 mirrors

I would be purchasing them from European-parts.net, so the quality will be good. What ever I get, I'll prob paint the base plate gloss black and the actual mirror Liquid Grey. However, if anyone knows where to get SVT mirrors at under $250 a pair, let me know...

·
Registered
295 Posts
I say the DTM race mirrors 'cause too many people have the M3 mirrors. Although I think the DTM drop mirrors look sweet as well, they just look a bit to small to be as functional.

·
Registered
531 Posts
SVT Mirrors are just painted stock ones, as far as I know.

The M3 mirrors are pretty bad, and I doubt the others are much better.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bad, as in quility? The Ebay ones are...

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
SVT mirrors are not the same as normal Focus mirrors. They are folding and heated. They also have a shiny black plastic base where the normal mirrors are flat textured black. The ZX4 ST mirrors are the same as the SVT.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I think it is about the person. I bought the m3 mirrors off e-bay and love the crap out of them in fact I took them off my car when it left and are putting them on the 00 zx3. I won't lie and say that the reflection is as good as stock but mirrors are not too be trusted anyway always check with you eyes. I have no problem backing up using just the mirrors on my car.

·
Registered
797 Posts
hey some svt mirrors just came up on ebay today...

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just bought some SVT mirrors on Ebay! :-D

·
CloudNine88's Man
3,465 Posts
The SVT mirrors are great.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
The drop mirrors look awesome. Price is kinda high though. Saw similiar mirrors on a vw golf and it looked badass. For the cheaper price, the race mirrors don't look half bad. Not a fan of the M3 style mirrors unless they are on a M3.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts