Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to replace my Ignition Coil on my '03 ZX3 Zetec. I don't want to stick with a boring Motorcraft Stock Coil, but there are too many choices out there...which one do you guys think is the best? I was sort of leaning towards the MSD Coil and Wire set, but then there's also the Screamin' Demon Coil or even the Accel Set or even the Live Wires. Which would you guys use? If you have any of these, let me know what you think about them!

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
most guys get the screamdeamon coil pack and the livewire plug wire set. they tend to be the nicest from what i hear,

i have plans for those 2 things soon

·
Registered
304 Posts
Two thumbs up for the screamin' demon coil pack and live wires. Made my engine run very smooth. Also a small increase in fuel economy.

·
Registered
958 Posts
i have msd coil/taylor wires/ngk double plats and i felt a very slight increase above 4k, but other than that no difference...i would say to save ur money unless ur stock coil is already broken...there are ppl running FI and still on the stock coil...if ur gonna do anything then just replace the wires as they are pretty cheap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts