Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at suspension kits lately and can't decide which one to go with. H&R Cup Sport kit, Touring kit, or the coilovers. I realize the sport kit requires fender rolling, right? My main quesiton would be does the touring kit require fender rolling (I would assume not) and is the handling that noticeable between the two? Also is the coilover kit that much better than either of these two?

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
i like the cup kit it has a pretty good drop, the touring i dont know much, and the coilovers i have read they are hardcore, not that confy..

Id go with the cup kit if you are only looking at h&r

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well there are two H&R cup kits now, that's what I was getting at. The sport and the touring. Touring has about a half inch less drop according to the numbers.

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
i guess sport is the good one?.. i have always read the sport and those cars look killer id go with it

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
i have the HR coils on my car and wow!!!!!! i was gonna get the cup kit but hey i figured if im going to spend the money it might as well been the best...
i got mine for 973 out the door from 2kracing
and for them being un confy.. i think they feel better than the stock svt suspension

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
i have the HR coils on my car and wow!!!!!! i was gonna get the cup kit but hey i figured if im going to spend the money it might as well been the best...
i got mine for 973 out the door from 2kracing
and for them being un confy.. i think they feel better than the stock svt suspension
Seconded. Had the H&R coils on my focus, at least as comfortable as stock, just a little abrupt on really sharp bumps (but that is to be expected when lowered).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts