Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want the euro st170 front with the standard fogs, but all my friends say it's gay and to get the euro rs front bumper. If I get the rs front, don't I have to get the whole fn kit though?!?! Or should I just stay with the stock front?!? Or anyone have any other choices for an 03 SVT screeming yellow?!?!? Thanks!
-Joe

I don't really wanna spend more than 500 bucks either if it's possible...WITH FOGS!!! if I need to go over for somethin that looks hot though, I could do it...pics would also be appreciated :D Thanks :D

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I say put a OEM non-SVT bumper on and stay sleepy.

Hey, I'll trade ya!

mmm I think I like this one-

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmfao...that's my friend shawn's car....no fn way you got his pic :D lol...that's great! I do like that one also...what kind is it?!?!? I guess I'll haveta call shawn lmao

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
ohnestly id stay w/ the SVT, maybe get a mach 1 chin spoiler

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
avengerc4 said:
lmfao...that's my friend shawn's car....no fn way you got his pic :D lol...that's great! I do like that one also...what kind is it?!?!? I guess I'll haveta call shawn lmao
dude have him sue i grabbed it off ebay!

search euro front focus on ebay you'll find it. i forget the name of it. but like one or two legit sites have it for sale too.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
i didnt notice before but that nudge on the side will accent the SVT side skirts really well too.

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
03_SPI_sedan said:
dude have him sue i grabbed it off ebay!

search euro front focus on ebay you'll find it. i forget the name of it. but like one or two legit sites have it for sale too.
now that you mention it he posted a thread up here about a year ago about the guy stealing it and I guess he tried stuff but couldn't get him to take it off...oh well he sold the car a few months ago, but it's funny none the less. thanks again all

I was thinking of the mach1 lip but are there any difficulties in install?!? it should be preety easy right direct bolt up or at least just make some holes?!? Thanks

·
Registered
298 Posts
Actually I would prefer the RS front bumper, It looks more aggressive to me. They are both great considerations but I like to be original and unique. Do some more research and see what other bumpers you can find without having to get sideskirts and rear to accomidate.

·
Registered
176 Posts
avengerc4 said:
If I get the rs front, don't I have to get the whole fn kit though?!?! Or should I just stay with the stock front?!? Or anyone have any other choices for an 03 SVT screeming yellow?!?!? Thanks!
If you get the OEM RS front bumper you'll have to buy the fenders, too. They are flared more than the non-RS fenders to fit those big 18" 40mm offset RS wheels in. If you go with the F2 RS standard bumper you won't need anything else. I'd stay with the stock front, IMO...much fonder of the SVT look than the RS.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
you talking $500 including paint? Oh and my vote goes for RS also.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
if you plan on getting ANY type of european front bumper you're going to need a new rebar and crash foam, and international shipping. it won't be pretty, and sure as shit won't fall under 500. :(

I say go authentic RS, go big or go home :-D

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol my one friend said the same thing, but just a fog is around 200 bucks lol...

it's also not including paint cause I know painters and will get the paint for cheap, plus I have some already so just a bumper :D

thanks so far all...I'm thinking either stick with stock and go mach one lip or rs us spec...does it use the stock us turn lights or do I need to buy special ones?!? Thanks again all :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts