Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure I come across as a newbie, but I truly am! I got my car in Nov. 2008, and am in the process of doing my first customizing of a car.

Anywho... I have a aqua (?) blue ZX5, and I was wondering which colour I should paint parts of my interior? I want it to be a shade of blue, but which shade and what product I am not entirely sure. My boyfriend's old cavalier was done in Patriotic Blue by Krylon Fusion and it looked great but I'm not sure if I should use a lighter shade? Any input is greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I work for rust oleum so thats why I am going to recomend them, use rust oleums palstic primer first then what would look really cool is our stops rust mettalics or hammered. They both have a nice blue that would look really good and you can pick it all up at home depot.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
I Nom Cones
2,599 Posts
im sure that rustoleum is compatable with clear coat i can't see why it wouldn't, but the rustoleum guy will know for sure, but I'd have to recommend Lowe's because i work there in the paint department.[chairfall]

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
rustoleum is the shizzle, nothing betta then a nice rusto fatcap with a satin black and a skinny white tip

·
Registered
194 Posts
I use Duplicolor since you can pretty much match your exterior paint. You can also use their adhesive promoter and clear coat to be assured that nothing will react together. Looks great when finished.

·
Registered
349 Posts
rust-o rust-o! lol doing my interior in silver metallic.. looks nice!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts