Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OMG[}:)] [}:)] [}:)] [}:)] i cant beleive it some one hit my dad fom behind in the focus the whole back is screwd so which car should me dad get now if we dont get the ford focus fixed

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
If he liked the Focus, he'd probably like a Mazda3, I'd check into that. A little upmarket, dont want to add insult to injury and take a step down.

·
Registered
745 Posts
lexus IS350 :)

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Anything with lambo doors should suffice. heh.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well we cant afford a lexus and I think that would be the last thing my dad would buy a car with LAMBO dOORS AHAHAH OMG but hey thanks LOL

·
Registered
696 Posts
Lambo doors, um, how gay. If he liked the Focus, stay Focus. Atleast he would know what to expect.

[thumb]

·
Registered
714 Posts
get a ford fusion with the D23 and then get the turbo kit for it.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Mazda3 would be my pick, or (dont flame me too hard) and HHR. Those are nice.

·
Registered
958 Posts
^^^second that

also, the post about the fusion...if ur gonna get one y not get the v6 w close-ratio 6 speed auto?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Because the 4 cylinder has a standard transmission, which is one of my requirements with purchasing a car. Sorry but I like to have that little bit of control. Even if some say it's not necessary, i still feel psychologically(sp) that I have that control.

·
Registered
958 Posts
i also like manuals but i would prolly go for more power over the control...but having said that i would never buy the fusion since its big and heavy...plus when i test drove it i really wasnt too impressed the handling was ok, but overall it just felt too much like a HUGE car that i dont think id ever be able to get over it...i would go w a focus over a fusion

what kind of price range are we talking? the rsx type-s w the new k20 motor can really move, plus i think they look pretty sexy...i would put it in the tailpipe! [;)]

·
Registered
705 Posts
I like the Fusion idea, but test drive it first. If not get an SVT.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts