Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to purchase either a steeda or roush c.a.i. for my '12 se. does anyone have either of those c.a.i.'s? opinions or thoughts?? appreciate any info. thanks

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Does that fit on the NA focus?

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
I just did a drop in w/snorkel delete myself but having read many threads on this forum i will say i've heard many good things about the steeda intake. I havent read or seen a whole lot about the rouch one.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
^ Isn't that what that link is for that you quoted?

·
Registered
505 Posts
^ Isn't that what that link is for that you quoted?
thats a full filter and inlet. i just want the inlet part that replaces the snorkel. already got a high flow filter

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
I have the K&N typhoon intake and I absolutely love it. Looks great, sounds great, feels great, and has its own intake tube and heatshield.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,551 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Not that little one. The one that comes with the kit.

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Not that little one. The one that comes with the kit.
The only way to get that one by itself is to buy it with the filter.

Well or to buy it with the filter and the spark plugs and procal for the ST, or plugs/intake/exhaust/procal in the FR1 package.

You're kidding right? A $50 filter and a $4 intake tube for $175? What a rip off.
The $4 intake tube is the stock ST short velocity stack. If you don't think it's worth it don't buy one.

There is a potential alternate snorkel being developed for less money on the Focus ST.org forum, but this is not yet in production.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
^ nice I may have to get one of those.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Same here. Def better than no snorkle

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I just put my air inlet in. I'll see if there's any noticeable difference (doubtful) tomorrow on my drive to work.

·
Registered
505 Posts
[twothumbs][driving]

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
So the update...nothing to report. I think it idles a little better but that could be the cooler air today too *shrug*

1 - 20 of 30 Posts