Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on putting a turbo into my 03 focus and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about brand and what nots, and if anyone has heard of the Saleen Series III Body Kit for the ZX3?

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
looks like you have the duratec 2.3 and the focus sport kit is your only real option now

·
Premium Member
21,259 Posts
TSnedSi said:
i like the hiboost kit but im not sure if they make one for the d23
Juan posted that it would be out soon, there's not a heck of a lot of difference between the two engines physically, so it's probably just a matter of tuning. The D23 is slightly taller from what I've read, and that might cause some issues depending on where the turbo sits on the D20.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
well since toms kits are not available anymore, you are gonna have to look at rousch, head bad things about presicion, custom kits, i can't think of others.

·
Registered
16 Posts
loveys2.3 said:
I'm planning on putting a turbo into my 03 focus and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about brand and what nots, and if anyone has heard of the Saleen Series III Body Kit for the ZX3?
I Highly recommend the Focus Sport Turbo[thumb] I have it on for almost 2000 miles, and I love it[8D] idle like a stock car, but give it some gas, and It'll put a smile on your face real quick[:D]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.