Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did everybody go??? Probably shouldn't have put this in a new thread but oh well!! There hasn't been any new posts in almost a full work week!! Delete me if you have to Cjohn But I know where you hang out!!! LOL[drinking]

·
because race car
1,948 Posts
winter's putting us away. that's my theory

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Thats whats going on with me... I have been in my house for 3 days now... The focus can't be driven and it makes me sad. I HAVE SUCH CABIN FEVER!!!!!! Black velvet reserve is my friend..

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Ha....I been stuck in my house for over a week cuz of this dam snow! I think i might drive tomorrow or Monday tho its starting to melt away.

-Ashley

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Ive been busy as well, and stuck, lol. My Focus is in sad shape, lol. Ive got the interior just torn apart. No center console, no passenger seat, wiring everywhere. Ive been installing heated seats, and its a project Ill tell ya lol. But Im nearing completion! WOOT! Also got new rear door panels, and some other interior parts. Changing it from grey to black. This summer Ill do the pillars, and the headliner. But thats a ways away, lol. Got the passenger seat spotless today! There was a big stain on it, just couldnt have that, lol.

My poor baby is in pieces! lol

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
well........I've been on vaction, even though I'm not in the area, I sure do serve the northwest with my post-whoredom [thumb]

·
because race car
1,948 Posts
I-90 is clear in CDA-spokane area. I got up to 90 mph smoothly before i let off

·
Registered
129 Posts
I finally ventured out in the focus tonight but it's still too slushy for me to feel comfortable driving it with the CAI on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts