Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is it really hard to do this? Im not really sure where to drill cuz im too scared to accidentally damage something. Ive read through different options on google but figured a good ask here would work better. Just a heads up though I do NOT want to run the cable thru fender and into the door, OR by drilling a hole in the base of the steering column. Both of those are too ghetto and just seem like a general bad idea. If you can post pics of where you ran it as well so I can have a better understanding.

·
Registered
485 Posts
if u have an automatic run it through the plastic plate where the clutch goes(if u had a clutch) underneath the driver side of the dash to the left of the brake pedal, i run all my wires through there

·
Registered
529 Posts
There are a couple spots to run wires through the firewall without the need of drilling. Grab a flashlight and get right up under the dash and start looking around.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sickness: the dead petal worked perfectly! it was a little hard to get the wire through there, but i figured out a way to make it work, its bumpin pretty nice now :)

Andrew: ive spent quite a bit of time down there looking and couldnt find any, where are these spots at?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts