Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this should be in Regional forums but whatever. Anyone know where a drag strip is in or around Orange County, CA? Thanks alot.

·
Registered
245 Posts
What times do they run the Q? Last I heard (about a year and a half ago) was something like Sunday late afternoon.

·
Registered
951 Posts
If I remember correctly it was different nights here and there, either thur, fri or sat nights. MIght be shut down for a few months over winter now that I'm thinking about it. Maybe someone who actually races there might jump in here........I have an ATX, no fun in just pressing the gas to the floor.

·
Registered
245 Posts
BIGBADWORM said:
I have an ATX, no fun in just pressing the gas to the floor.
Ive ran in to a few people who, despite having all kinds of extreior mods, have no idea how to drive a MTX. Down there though, I can see our disadvantage with the ATX.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Take the 15 S and it's right where it meets up with the 8.

I bought an ATX for one reason......too much traffic, too many hills, stop signs and stop lights in SD, it's just a pain in the ass to drive.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Oh, and I'm talking about Qualcomm Stadium where the Chargers play just in case people weren't sure what I was talkin about.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what about Pomona raceway, anyone know if thats open to the public...nevermind i'll just get the search crew on my butt...hehe

·
Registered
347 Posts
California Speedway is located in Fontana off of Cherry or something. I'm gonna have to look up directions again but I know it's in Fontana. By the way, is Qualcom only an 1/8th of a mile?

·
Registered
74 Posts
AUTO X.....

Hey guys I know this is [offtopic] but where is an auto x track in so cal or in cali for that matter, I too have an atx, and I think it would be more fun to go auto xing just because the drag strip is for fast cars and the auto x track is for fast drivers.... [;)]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts