Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got 4 euro svt 15 spoke rims, for 120 bucks...
the tires on them are 215-45/17 contis and they all have a little bubble on the wall....
anyways, i've my 5 spoke in my car, but i was thinking as having a set for summer, and a set for winter, my 5 spoke are kinda beat compare to the new ones, so i just want to get some cheap tires to have them on or maybe i'll just sell the rims and make some money, thing is i really like the 15 spoke, i want to see how the would look on my car, so maybe over the weekend i'll pop 'em on to see how it looks, and i'll take it from there
thanks
javier

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
sam's club. i have had great success in tires there before.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Im not trying to bash, but why cheap out on one of the most important things you can buy for your car? Your tires are what connects your car with the road. I would check www.tirerack.com tho, they have quality tires at really good prices there.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was thinking about putting my toyo on the new rims, and get cheaper tires for the temporary rims, maybe i'll just wait and get good ones

·
Registered
72 Posts
try tiretrends.com they are a canadian site but ship to the US and are relativly cheap for brand name.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
A cheaper performance tire and still worthy to put on a SVT would be a kumho 711, Falken 512, or Hankook K106. I'm sure there are some others but these are pretty popular choices when price is a concern and these won't compromise handling too much either. Edge Racing has surprisingly good prices on several of those tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts