Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
you could try and find one used... mbrp is already one of the cheapest catbacks out there, what they charge is a fair price + you get awesome customer service.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
yeah i was talkin to one of the mbrp guys ...nicest guy ever. knew his shit too

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
do you have an exhaust? ive got the MBRP, i cut out the RES but i still have that as well.
ide sell/trade you the muffler and RES if u want. its too loud.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
hey im lookin for an mbrp. why is it too lod? are u runnin a header? SS? shoot me a pm

·
Registered
101 Posts
I was thinking of getting an MBRP as well, but too loud, you say? Hmm, I've read that it's one of the more subtle ones out there. Oh well, back to the sound clips I guess!

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
I have the mbrp on my sedan and its quiet. The only time you hear it is at idle. The resonator is like 2 feet long almost lol.

I bought mine directly from mbrp. It took a while to ship since it came from canada.

And I did notice it doesn't fit quite right. One of the bends isn't tight enough so the hanger for the exhaust tip section doesn't fit quite right. Other than that its great. There customer service is awesome. I got a same day email contact within an hour of when I sent it out.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
love my red focus
1,793 Posts
plus, it didnt sound like you have a fart can on

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
No fart can sound indeed just a deep rumble with the occasional burble and pop noise when I lift off the gas.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
108 Posts
I bought my MBRP around Christmas, they took $100 bucks off, that paid for the install.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts