Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just picked up my 2nd focus and really want to see what's out there for parts - especially for this duratec. I looked at the vendors like CFM and Massive but where else can you find like a nice catalog? or maybe specific companies for certain parts? Thanks

·
Registered
596 Posts
Where to buy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, I just picked up my 2nd focus and really want to see what's out there for parts - especially for this duratec. I looked at the vendors like CFM and Massive but where else can you find like a nice catalog? or maybe specific companies for certain parts? Thanks

for FRPP parts talk to MIKE at Hilbish Ford...best prices on ford racing performance parts PERIOD...his user id/login name is b16sir1991..he is a great person to work with and is very knowledgeable....

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright, nice thanks guys

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I've been looking at anything and everything for right now, it's the middle of winter right now tho so i'll prob. just save up some cash for spring when i can actually enjoy the car instead of the heater. but i think the stick will be first to go and then intake/headers/exhaust. I want to do it all myself so once im feeling a little more brave I'll dig into the engine.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, i'm really pumped that i foud this website... pretty kick-ass. what do you think is a good first move? since i drive a pzev im thinking the CAI/headers/exhaust will do the car wonders.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
yeah f2usa.com, focussport.com, steedafocus.com, focus.c-f-m.com, massivespeedsystem.com.

trubendz.com has a nice exhaust, i have it, and has a high flow cat option which i have too.

do some searching though

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
for streetracer or anyone, does that trubendz exhaust with the high-flow cat keep your focus legal?

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Yes, you will pass emissions with a high-flow cat.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sweet, thank you warneej

1 - 20 of 22 Posts