Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a VCT eliminator for a ZX2 and I can't find any companies that are still making these. I have checked some ZX2 forums. Thought someone here might know.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tom told me they were different.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
58 Posts
They are different I have a zx2 kit but i need the svt kit, trade anyone lol? I may be able to just messure it and post the dimensions. I dunno why we cant just post them on a sticky. These kits are hard as hell to find!

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Willing to sell it? PM me.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
58 Posts
No they are deffinetely different. Im gonna mic the one for the zx2 and post meassurements on friday. Hey Tom how about doing the same for the svt spacer? wink wink lol.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a ZX2 VCT bolt next to a standard cam bolt. M14 vs a M10. I don't know if the SVT's is that big.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yea the kit came with the bolt washer and o ring. The svt bolt is a different size as well. Im at work rite now but Ill take pics and post all info here tomorrow. What happened to the one from zx2ner? I take it that website must be down, I havent shopped there in a while.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I sent them an email a couple months ago asking if they still had the mac cam gears. Never got a responce so I assume they are no more. Glad I didn't send them money.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I am going to make one myself, cause thats what I do. Just ordered an threaded insert to make the M14 fine thread hole into a M10 standard thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts