Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, im considering purchasing the svt suspension kit and i wanted to find the best deal. where would i need to look to find the lowest prices on the kit????? lowest ive seen is around 245.

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
here's one place $215.42 http://www.capaldiracing.com/store/...ssis/Suspension

you could also give steve a call at tously ford (parts dept.) nice guy ! mine shipped to MT. for 240.00!

We are Tousley Ford offering all OEM Ford and Ford Racing parts at 10% over cost. call Steve at 1-800-328-9552 during regular business hours

I'll be selling my SVT susp. & progress RSB 22mm- within the next 2 weeks also, less than 3000 miles & 1 year on my car since bought new. I'll be upgrading to H&R![woot][wrenchin]

·
Registered
531 Posts
Wow, I didn't realize it was only 240 bucks to do this! Is the SVT suspension much lower than stock?

·
Registered
189 Posts
The SVT suspension is not that much lower than stock (0.75") but it is a MUCH better handling set up than stock. I've had this set up on my car for 10k miles or so as well as adding a rear sway bar to my car (soon to be upped to 23mm). But I will say one thing, if you have stock tires or near stock tires, this suspension will highlight just how soft your tires are. Once you get bigger/wider tires under there the car will truely shine.
-bix

·
Registered
104 Posts
PDQEagle said:
Try johnbleakleyford.com. I got a price of 214.50 plus 10% shiping Best price I've seen anywhere.
I just sent them an email to verify. Hopefully they get back with me next week. That is a killer price![thumb]

195,000 later my suspension has not been worked on! It body rolls like a Blue Whale in Hurricane Katrina [V]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts