Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly it shouldn't be this difficult. For those of you following my other thread, I bent a strut on my '03 SVTF and need to order a replacement driver's left. No problem, I called Eibach and they've got 'em in stock, but I'm not a dealer; so I can't buy direct. Bummer since it'd only cost $88.10 from them.

So I tried their "authorized dealers". I've spent the better part of the morning trying to find and order just the one. Almost everyone of them do carry the Eibach Pros, but they want to sell you all four. I need one, the driver's front. One!

Captain Ramius: Give me a Eibach, Vasili. One Eibach Pro only, please!

I've even got the part number, #3588-8003L, but no dice. So I called the local distributors, but most of these guys have never heard of Eibach, let alone know how to order one. They try the part number, my vehicle type, heck I'd even offer them a letter from my 3rd grade teacher and two vital organs if it'd help, but no dice.

Where, oh where, can I order a single Eibach strut? [confused]

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Try contacting Eibach's customer service department. Tell them the troubles your having with dealers. I guessing they'll give you a name of a reputable dealer or possibly help you outright. The other option is to check with a race shop that handles and sells lots of Eibach race springs. Because they usually buy in large quantities they may be willing to help out with a shock or two. Depending on the age and mileage of your shocks you maybe better off getting a pair so you have matched dampening on both sides.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just put all four on a few months ago, so I doubt they're signifigantly worn at all.

·
Adam
1,688 Posts

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Had the same problem about 2 months ago and had to buy all 4. I have a drivers side I could let you have but I have to see if I need it since I just got into a predictament wiht the car on the left side.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found it! Most places wanted to sell me one (or said it was on backorder), but I Managed to convince some nice guys over at Jegs to order me one through Eibach. It'll be here next Tuesday or Wednesday. Yeah!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts