Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if someone knew where the INtake Air temperature sensor wires are located within the MAF.The MAF has six wires, i just need to know which ones!!!

Thanks!!

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Is this for the resistor mod or diode mod to trick the ECU to thinking that it's colder outside ?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think its a resistor!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate everybodys input.I understand that what i am attempting more than likely does not work.I just wanted to try for myself, you know,. tinker a little bit with my car.If someone has any idea which wires does the "mod" hooks too, it will be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
I am telling you that the ECU will not allow for the mod to work for very long. It has been tried many times and never worked. Nothing you can tinker with will change that. No offense.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No offense taken focal.I just wanted to try this for myself.I am new to modding and whatever experience i can get or try, as long as its not anithing mayor, helps me on the how to of things.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Ok, well I will let someone else tell you, for the simple reason that I have seen it tried literally dozens of times and it doesn't work. I don't want to be the one telling you which wires to go splicing into for something that will not do anything.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i think it is the last 2 but if u have warrenty on ur car i wont do it cause it voided mine i didnt habe it in when i took it to the shop but they saw that the wires where split. so i wouldnt do it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts