Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I have a Titanium hatchback and it says it has 10 speakers. I know there are 2 on each door and then the sub to for a total of 9, is there just 1 more speaker in the center of the dash? What kind of speaker is it?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
ur right 8 total in the doors, the sub woof and the dash speaker.. the dash speaker sound output is quite pronounced actually

·
Registered
48 Posts
I believe it is just one in the dash.. not sure what kind though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ur right 8 total in the doors, the sub woof and the dash speaker.. the dash speaker sound output is quite pronounced actually
Really? I find that in my car it's pretty low. I actually had to bring my head close to it to see if there was a speaker in there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I find myself when listening to Sirius radio maxing out the volume, and wanting more.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I find myself when listening to Sirius radio maxing out the volume, and wanting more.
Where do you have your bass. mid and treble set? Im still trying to find a happy medium. Bass is causing rear door rattle [mad]

·
Registered
366 Posts
With only 6, I have speaker envy. Got the default SE system.

Does anybody know if my lowly stereo could push a sub-woofer if I added one.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not to high as i have the rattling problem to. If i keep this car i plan on installing dyno mat threw the whole car. And adding additional amp with sub.

·
Banned
363 Posts
Really? You learn something every day.

Tony
Once you are in that mode, you can end the speaker test and get information about GPS sattelites, APIM versions, and quite a bit more as well.

Tony, I'd be interested to know if you have the 11081_product or the 11134_product installed under the APIM version. It could be the difference in our MFT problems.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Once you are in that mode, you can end the speaker test and get information about GPS sattelites, APIM versions, and quite a bit more as well.

Tony, I'd be interested to know if you have the 11081_product or the 11134_product installed under the APIM version. It could be the difference in our MFT problems.
Got your PM. I'll look into it.

Tony

·
Registered
41 Posts
I thought those dash holes were for cooling the awesome sync system. j/k, my 6 speaker sounds OK as long as the bass is set at the middle. It distorts beyond that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts