Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Martyrdom is right between Martyr and Martyrologist in my version of Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary. According to the book, Martyrdom is, "The suffering of death on account of adherence to a cause and esp. to one's religious faith.

I find it hard to believe that the most efficient way you could think of to find the "location" or definition of a word was to ask on an on-line Ford Focus forum, rather than investigate with a dictionary yourself.

·
Mtn. Dew
7,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gorgeous, when you click on North east forums, it lists all the states in that forum. It also lists Martyrdom as a state. That's why I asked where it is.
Serving the Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Martyrdom, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Virginia regions

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well it's of now but....umm...where's west virginia?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Whatta tard........

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
No....why don't you come here and make me...what a minute...your already here! Should I be scared? Haha....how's about we have a meet @ Martyrdom? That would be cool.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'd have to say that Martydom is somewhere near Jane Lew, or Gauley Bridge. You ever been in some of those areas? Sure looks like hell to me.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Isn't the Gauly bridge down near New River?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I still don't know WTH Martyrdom is....

[chairfall]

·
Registered
916 Posts
ask the dumb ass suicide bombers they will tell ya!!--------------oh wait there dead, so who cares bout em anyway??

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Somehow I don't think they would've known either[hihi]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts