Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Where Do You Live

• Total voters
121 - 140 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
New to the site, just wanted to say hello i am from North Richland Hills i just bought a 01 Red Zx3 Hatchback, i am new to the Focus but not to modding. I hope to see you guys around.

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,212 Posts
welcome to FF..and have fun in your new to you ZX3

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Welcome guys ... and enjoy the site.

And TexZX ... hopefully we can get the Houston Crew Together Again and have a meet ... one day.

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Welcome to the site BlackSAPZX5 ...

Browse around and hopefully you will enjoy the entertainment this site gives to all Focus Drivers ... or any driver that visits the site.

-Ray-

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Welcome to FF. I drive in clearlake 3 times a week so maybe u will see me one day. i usually go down highway 3 to get to school. Remeber this, silver focus with hids and black rims with a sticker on the rear window.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ Welcome ZZZZetec ^^

Hope you enjoy the site ... and one day hope you can make it out to one of our meets.

We move all around Houston for the meets ... so if we have one close to the North ... you should come out.

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Im in El Paso now. Sitting at Ft. Bliss

·
Registered
64 Posts
whos the ones from killeen.. hit me up i stay in cove., i travel 281 to san antonio alot to lackland monthly so ill meet up there w/ ne1 whos up for it :)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
^^Not any more. Now we meet on Mondays somewhere in the Irving and surrounding cities.
I post the meetin locations in the Teexas forum, so check it out. This monday at Jason's Deli in N Iring.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
You need more posts to vote.

Welcome to FF.com, us Houston guys will get together again. You should come and join us.

-Ray-

121 - 140 of 342 Posts