Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Where Do You Live

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
My sisters in Bedford, an my SVTs at her house? LOL

I should be there this comin Mon. to pick it up :) FINALLY YAY!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well I am actually about as far from Austin as I am SA but I work and grew up in SA so i am going to say San Antonio area.

·
Wings & Teeth
2,465 Posts
Arlington (d/fw)
infra red svt

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Scattered ... or a sleep ... ... ...

-ray-

·
FF's Night Security
28,767 Posts
^^^I can see what you type Raymond [shhh] [nono] and who on earth would sleep through a meet? [paranoid] I mean common we wait a whole month just to sleep through the one meet we have a month [poke] I can't believe some people[:)~]

*sleepyboy* [sleeping] [sleep]

*raymond* [duh] [8D] [driving] [race]

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ I don't know why I typed that at all ........ ahem PAUL. [smackbum] ..... ^^

-RAY-

·
FF's Night Security
28,767 Posts
Because the truth is like a kick to the [nutkick] and a slap to the [slap] and sometimes if we get lucky we get a [smackbum] or a hammer to the [bash]

Looks like I was lucky lol *Raymond* ->[smackbum] <- *Paul* please sir I would like some more lol [rofl]

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Welcome to TEXAS Adzar1207. [welcome] Military?

Just a side wonder ... is that your car in the avatar? Or just a picture of what you would like to see your car move towards? It's nice either way. [thumb]

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Also Welcome to iZrAeL. [welcome]

Come join our monthly gatherings ... We are growing well as a team for Houston. [thumb]

-Ray-

·
Registered
307 Posts
New to TX, moving to fort hood, anyone else around there?
Welcome dude, and I'm EXTREMELY SORRY that your going to Ft Little Sand Box aka HOOD. Thats where I deployed out of, and god I was counting the days til I could get on the plane so I could get off that base, and now I'm retired after getting injured in Iraq.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Rockin' it in Abilene

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Anyone live in Spring? I used to for a while. but uh, moved to Utah. and get this, one of my coworkers used to live in Spring as well. unfortunately we didn't go to the same school, but you never know, we could have seen each other before (not actively of course, just in our vision. lol)

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I believe we have 2 members that live in the Spring area ... and other members of other forums that live there as well.

On the side note ... Houston just got bumped up to ONE OVER DFW ... ooo The battle for most foci reigns in Houston's favor today.

-Ray-

81 - 100 of 342 Posts