Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Conroe - Houston area

[ffrocks]

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
willkommen

Just joined, hope to hit some meets soon!
The Houston Group is very active. I made one meet in January and then totaled my 05 ZX3, just got an 02 ZX3, so Ill be at the next meet in april.

It sucked being sans wheels for almost 2 months! [ffrocks]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Round Rock here. typically in the Georgetown, RR, North Austin area. Im probably the only focus owner with a "I shoot people" (theres a camera next to the text) sticker on the hatch.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Killeen and Weatherford

Hey guys, newb here but not a newb when it comes to being a SVTF owner. I bought my 1st one off the showroom floor and still have her ( 2003 red 4 door) and I just purchased my 2nd (2004 CD silver 4 door). I live in Weatherford (west Ft Worth) but work in Killeen.
David

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Spring area here
[ffrocks]
You know we are having a meet this coming weekend, right?

Look for the Oktober meet thread and try to make it out. The only other Sedan owner would love some backup!!

The rest of the groups other owners are Hatches! [;)]

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
That's normal. Now to keep it that way after you marry.
Listen to the man, he is a true expert when it comes to this!! His woman is awesome. She lets him buy and race carzzzzz!! OMG what a keeper!! [headbang]

·
Registered
11 Posts
So I'm going to break it to my gf that for Christmas this year, or any time she feels like giving me a gift, that I prefer parts or gift cards so that I may buy parts. Maybe I could use her reaction as the litmus test to how she would feel about it if we ever did get married lol

I mainly stay in Fort Worth but go to UTA, so I'm in Arlington all the time. I've seen 5 SVTs, one of them is at UTA all the time. I really got into this car so maybe I'll get to meet some of you guys someday.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Road racing maybe, 0hhh boy!!!

301 - 320 of 343 Posts