Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
121 - 140 of 557 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Saskatoon Saskatchewan

heres me ride...

i was part of Ontario Focus Owners club (OFOC), went to a couple meets, then moved out to Saskatoon, im usually over at FocusCanada.Net tho...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Random hero said:
I'll honk an outrageous amount of times and tailgate you to get your attention when I see you, just dont shoot me lol :p Naw jks, but if I see you i'll give you a honk and if we're heading the same way we should stop and talk or somethin, it would be great to meet another focus fanatic, not another "...oh a focus" guy lol
I've had that happen before (the honking & waving) but I was in Scarborough at the time with passengers in the car. We thought it was people trying to carjack us! [ohcrap]

Yeah sounds good, long as I'm not carrying certain passengers its all good. Certain amongst my friends have this weird view of life, if they want something I have to jump, if I want something, unless the mood strikes them to agree, I can wait til hell freezes over [?|]

NefCanuck

·
Registered
634 Posts
NefCanuck said:
Certain amongst my friends have this weird view of life, if they want something I have to jump, if I want something, unless the mood strikes them to agree, I can wait til hell freezes over [?|]

NefCanuck
Trade them in on some new ones![:D]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys names Mitch suporting Red Deer Alberta here. gott a 02 yellow ZX5 with a shit loud of mods just not under the hood. want sugestions on the Roush turbo kit or the powerworks supercharger. got a firend in town with 20's on his sadan. heres my cardomain site http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/407805 so yo can check it out if you guys want.
Any of you guys form victoria or Nanaimo i'll be out that way in august jsut wondering if you guys want to meet up and cruise or what not.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hey Guys, Paul from Winnipeg. I'm usually on focuscanada.net. Couple of pics of my car, 03 SVTF, still under 5000km. Got a couple of lite mods, trying to control myself with this car.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Dryko said:
Hey guys names Mitch suporting Red Deer Alberta here. gott a 02 yellow ZX5 with a shit loud of mods just not under the hood. want sugestions on the Roush turbo kit or the powerworks supercharger. got a firend in town with 20's on his sadan. heres my cardomain site http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/407805 so yo can check it out if you guys want.
Any of you guys form victoria or Nanaimo i'll be out that way in august jsut wondering if you guys want to meet up and cruise or what not.
Welcome Mitch,

....and have I got a deal for you, check out this for the powerworks s/c clicky

·
Registered
13 Posts
ya silver02svtf i've seen it and its awesome but if i go force induction i'd go turbo myself. But i don't know what to do turbo or N/A.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey All!

I'm new to the site and I'm from Canada. Not many Canadians on here...
I'm actually from Burlington, Ontario, Canada. (Its about 45 minutes away from Toronto.) I am definitely the only one on here from there. There are TONS of focus' out here. You wouldn't believe it! I have a 2005 Sangria Red Ford Focus ZX5. Hope to meet and talk with you guys.

<3 Ashly

·
Registered
124 Posts
SangriaRedZX5 said:
Thanks for the tip! I'm on there.
Not too many Canadians on here :/
We're here, we just tend to be one of the smaller factions here (Heck, I'm betting all the Canadian Focus owners on here number less than any of the other subgroups out there... but that just means we try harder, yes? [:D] )

NefCanuck

·
Registered
34 Posts
Canada - eh?

I live in Delacour, Alberta, just outside of Calgary, where I commute to each day. I've noticed a few modified Foci - a black ZX5 caught my eye last weekend, because thats what I drive - but otherwise just standard fare.
I don't plan to modify mine too much - I just want to keep it healthy and happy. Maybe a short CAI (once I make sense of all the conflicting post regarding short vs long, warm air vs cold air etc) and a cat back system once my muffler gets its inevitable perforation.
I enjoy visiting this site - in fact I spend more time here than I should

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hello all Canadians!

I am from Winnipeg, MB. I just purchased my focus about a month ago. Loving it! I bought a 2002 Sedan. Haven't done much modding as the budget is low, but still love the car! Anyone else here from Wpg? PM if you are!!

121 - 140 of 557 Posts