• Newfoundland

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
101 - 120 of 557 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
focusdemo9 said:
I'm from North Vancouver, I drive a 02 Silver focus ZX3. It sits on 17" OZ's, lowered and it's got an alright system in it. Anyone else from Vancouver with these cars. be interesting to see other peoples ideas with there cars.
You'll probably find more people from all over Canada here; www.focuscanada.net

D

·
0 Posts
Richmond , BC!!! represented :) Home of the Best Sushi, and Craziest Asian Drivers!! [:D] [:D]

·
Registered
124 Posts
Mississauga, ON here

'05 Focus ZX4 SES in Burgundy with spoiler, I'll probably end up keeping it pretty stock (It was a 6 month used rental( it came from the factoy pimped it out but good (Leather, sunroof 16" Pirellis)

Only thing they skimped on was the radio, but I go back to the dealer on Friday to fix that [:D] even though they'll be kicking me [nutkick] for a Ford deck (I need the radio controls on the steering column because of my physical disabilities y'see)

NefCanuck

·
Registered
107 Posts
Pickering, ON (outside of TO)

05 ZX5 SES, everything but sunroof and leather, pretty nice sound system installed. New rims to come soon, along with some performance mods. If you guys are ever in the area, look out for a red 05 zx5 with the bass pumpin, that'll be me lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
From Edmonton here. Going to pick up my car today.
Wife just got her wagon, I am getting a zx5 (you know...have kids-must have 4 doors)
been scouring the websites since we signed the papers
seems like this is a great community, I never realized the strength of foci owners...
glad to be here

driveway looks pretty cool with two pitch blacks in it [:D]
dealer gave me a loaner to use while I wait for mine off the truck

·
Registered
124 Posts
mustanggt_50 said:
Another Ontario one!! Welcome!! Also sounds like you got yourself a pretty sweet ride![thumb]
and I have my test driver to thank for that... I originally had him coming out test drive something completely different at another dealership altogether.

But after test driving it, he convinced me to give the Ford dealer a try and that's how I found my new little rollerskate [cool]

I just love taking a highway onramp at twice the posted speed limit and still having even more grip under me [:D]

and now with the new radio I have nearly my entire collection of CD's at my disposal in the car as mp3 files... I may just get in the car one day and never get out & just keep driving..

NefCanuck

·
Registered
124 Posts
Random hero said:
Pickering, ON (outside of TO)

05 ZX5 SES, everything but sunroof and leather, pretty nice sound system installed. New rims to come soon, along with some performance mods. If you guys are ever in the area, look out for a red 05 zx5 with the bass pumpin, that'll be me lol
Hey, we might see each other on the roads out there (I have friends who live in Pickering that I visit on weekends) Look for an '05 ZX4 SES with the spoiler, a Maple Leafs logo in the left rear passenger window and a CH on the trunk, with CAPE BOY license plates [8D]

NefCanuck

·
Registered
107 Posts
NefCanuck said:
Hey, we might see each other on the roads out there (I have friends who live in Pickering that I visit on weekends) Look for an '05 ZX4 SES with the spoiler, a Maple Leafs logo in the left rear passenger window and a CH on the trunk, with CAPE BOY license plates [8D]

NefCanuck
I'll honk an outrageous amount of times and tailgate you to get your attention when I see you, just dont shoot me lol :p Naw jks, but if I see you i'll give you a honk and if we're heading the same way we should stop and talk or somethin, it would be great to meet another focus fanatic, not another "...oh a focus" guy lol

101 - 120 of 557 Posts