Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 557 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey focusgold2001!

I actually don't live too far from ya.
St-Constant is like 30 min from Terrebone. And I work in Laval.

See you on the street some day!

[8D]

Nice job with front bumper!

·
Registered
64 Posts
So, did you find your side skirts and rear lip?

On my side, I only see some slightly modded focuses on the streets, except for once; a year and a half ago, I saw a freakin' blue zx3 so modded, it looked like a space ship! It was actually very nice [:)~]

Perhaps the owner is subscribed to FF.......

·
Registered
507 Posts
yeah, i go with the Xenon sides and rear skirts, i already have the side skirt, im going to order the rear skirt really soon (in a week or two)

i try to drive my car the less possible in Montreal or Laval, because the street are so damaged that i could probably broke one of my 17" wheels

did you know "Club Focus Quebec" ? they have a forum with a lot of member (mostly french people). i have the same username on that forum... here the link: www.clubfocusquebec.net

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks focusgold2001!

I didn't know of that club...and its address is in St-Constant! lol
I just subscribed this morning.
It's ok if there are mostly french people. My french is actually better than my english [:D]

The roads are really bad here. You're lucky you don't have to drive your Focus that often. Me, I have no choice. And I already bended my (stock) mag twice on pot holes, and blew my tire once! [:(!]
That's why for now, I don't want to spend too much money on tuning, until I get another car for winter. Right now, I want to concentrate mainly on the interior (which I'm gonna start soon).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys, ive seen two really nice foci in calgary. One was a salleen N20 that one fo the dealerships here in town did up, then sold. Haha. There isn't really a huge fan base for the focus, which sucks. I haven't seen anyone on here yet from west of sask. If anybodys out there msg me.

·
Registered
82 Posts
hey guys, im kinda new to the website, i live in london, ontario .not to many modded focus up here, but lots towards toronto and windsor, i drive a silver zx5 and just started doing her up.
any guys from around here know about focus clubs, events, etc.
proud to be canadian

·
Registered
374 Posts
focus13 said:
hey guys, im kinda new to the website, i live in london, ontario .not to many modded focus up here, but lots towards toronto and windsor, i drive a silver zx5 and just started doing her up.
any guys from around here know about focus clubs, events, etc.
proud to be canadian
Yep what S2 said[thumb] .

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am new to the forum as well. Recently purchased a used 2002 Focus Se with Zetec under the hood and love it. Used the forums to find snow tires and check out possible mods for it. I hope to start the modding process soon.

·
Registered
634 Posts
buckaroobonsai said:
I am new to the forum as well. Recently purchased a used 2002 Focus Se with Zetec under the hood and love it. Used the forums to find snow tires and check out possible mods for it. I hope to start the modding process soon.
I notice you are in London... Do you ever go to St. Thomas?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Good to know!! Maybe i'll take my Focus down there one weekend!! If not ill likely be there in one of my other cars!! Ill look for a liquid grey focus though!! Mines the same colour btw![thumb]

·
Registered
63 Posts
hi live in brampton ontario ,but come from quebec the road are way to bad to ride over there!
focus svt sonic blue only mode on engine.

J

·
0 Posts
Hey guys and gals,

From Maple Ridge BC. My wife has a '04 ZTW. Upcoming mods will be perfomance based...intake, etc. Need more power in this thing!

My bro has a '03 ZX5 on 17s, lowered, big sound system, etc...

My old man has a '05 FOcus Sedan...big Ford damily over here!

I drive a '03 F-150 Supercrew! Not a Focus but keeps things with the Ford Family!

Been to Europe and seen the new Focus, way nicer look over there than here!!

Cheers,
JP

·
Registered
14 Posts
Cow town yet again for me. kbottoms I've seen that saleen N20 a bunch of times at work, well in the parking lot where I worked. Apart from that though thats the only modded foci in town I've seen, I bet there's more though; at least you'd think so out of a city of about a million.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm from BC. There are lots here, but i've yet to see a modded wagon on Vancouver island. I have a wagon...So i guess i better get on it then...lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm from North Vancouver, I drive a 02 Silver focus ZX3. It sits on 17" OZ's, lowered and it's got an alright system in it. Anyone else from Vancouver with these cars. be interesting to see other peoples ideas with there cars.

81 - 100 of 557 Posts