Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 557 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hey, just thought I'd throw in my $0.02!
Am I the only person from Winnipeg in here?
No wonder, I rarely see another focus zx3 when I am driving. People come up to me in parking lots all the time and ask what kind of car it is...its so fun cause I know anywhere else it wouldn't happen! but yeah, go canada, we should have a nation-wide get together! As long as I don't have to drive...

-Blake

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey everyone , Im from Calgary and part of the Calgary Focus Owners Club. There are currantly 34 members ( most of them from the Calgary area ).

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
There's a yellow extremely modded up foci from Winnipeg (guy has it on bags, basically a car show only focus) that was at SCN this summer.

mtnbomber, yeah Calgary has one of the only BIG focus clubs around. Do you have their website address? I can't remember it.....

·
Registered
78 Posts
[welcome]Well I'm from canada too & I post more in the Focuscanada.net area then I do here. Actually I joined here first & then joined there & I used focuscanada site more then here after I found out about it in here by the OFOC....

Besides I know I'm not the only Ontarien here, I know there are Tonnes of moded foci in the GTA (Greater Toronto Areas) Including my own, you know that S2 form the focuscanada.net site. Besides it's cool to head in to Woodbridge & see all the little ricers in their civic's & to have them look at a Foci & see it heading over to the Foci area of the lot on saturday nights.

But for those that didn't know I'm From Brampton Ontario, the subberbs of Toronto, & for a fact I know of 15 modded Foci here in the Brampton / Georgetown / Mississauga area, & I'm the only one driving a Factory Yellow sedan.[wiggle]

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Hey Frost, yeah I'm the same S2 from focuscanada.net. Thanks for posting in this thread, trying to bump of the Canadian presence on here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am from around calgary. Lots of foci here but not many mods. Just got an 05 zx4st. What a blast to drive. Want to do mods. Any ideas where to start? Can I chip this one? I am new at this

·
Registered
176 Posts
there are actyually a lot of people who mod in and around the Calgary area... check out http://www.calgaryfocus.com/ and go the forums and sign up.

with the 2.3L there is a ton of stuff already from FocusCentral
race headers
flex pipes
exhaust
intakes
Throttle bodies
Underdrive pully kits
Cosworth has the d-power kits.... www.cosworth.com > sales > d-power
MArcy motorsport has tons of stuff for the 2.3L
FocusSport has a nice intake and the new SCT ecu flasher.

all the suspension and chasis stuff from the older foci work with the new 05s aswell!

you can get pretty much all of it from zx3tuning based out of Vancouver BC.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I am in no way trying to take away from this website, not one bit. I mentioned focuscanada cause Mitch is on there and basically the only REAL company/person to order from in Canada without having to deal with over the border brokerage, etc. Although the Canadian dollar is pretty high right now compared to the states.

·
Registered
63 Posts
jpickles said:
Trying to represent New Brunswick here. Haven't seen any real modded Foci around here. There is one red sedan with Altezza tails and a crappy muffler tip, that all.

Are you on focuscanada.net?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good day. Another guy from Winnipeg. I have a 03 5dr SVT and a 00 ZX3. Both CD Silver for now. Might get my bros to shoot the ZX3 a wild color, maybe a Steeda body kit? who knows. Regular reader of CFOC and focuscanada. Lots of familar faces...

O

·
0 Posts
Calgary here.. dont have a focus.. but love all ford vehicles in general!

[driving]

·
Registered
4 Posts
does anyone know any good sport tuning shops are in saskatchewan, hopefully in the saskatoon/regina area? Most of the shops I've been to are useless. Its like talking to a brick wall-- same look (dumb as sh_t) and if you asked them a simple question about tuning "Oh, wow thats a lot of work"... If you are ever in the yorkton area, and need parts or service just keep on driving. C R O O K S especially Mr. stereo....

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Hey which town are you in? I am in Saskatoon.

There is absolutely NO shops worth anything in this province. Nothing at all. Most of the stuff gets done (do it yourself style). I think there is a shop in Calgary and of course on the east coast (STEEDA).....

61 - 80 of 557 Posts