Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 557 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey S2 did you forget about your Focus friends in Yorkton, Sk well soon to be Saskatoon and soon as I sell the house. My son will be up there for sure in October with his ZX3 and he some new things coming for his car. I'm sworn to secretacy until it is done and on his car.
Oh BTW the SVT Focus doesn't come in white maybe it was my car that j.a.dj as we have been in Saskatoon alot this summer.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Oh hell no, never will forget the Yorkton clan! [thumb] I didn't know you guys are coming up to Saskatoon, right on. JaDJ, I have been helping him and his gf out with the modding. Did the interior painting for them and helped out with the gauge face install and did my 'shorty antenna' mod....

Yeah maybe... JaDJ has his white ZX3, and I was pretty sure, not 100% that the SVT didn't come in white.... right on, looking forward to you guys getting up here.... we'll have to do some 'meets' up here....

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Nice front.... NTB...... I like the color of your car.

Guys, sorta off topic but seriously make sure you watch out the Buy/Sell sections on www.focuscanada.net there has been a few guys parting out ALL their mods recently. I picked up a VOLANT intake and today just purchased a FC 65mm TB........

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Side skirts, if I was you I would go with the kaminari ones for the sedan. I think they would look good cause you got two openings on each side of the front bumper. The side skirts have two openings on them also, keeps the idea consistant.

http://www.kaminari.com/products/00Focus4DR.htm

As for the rear bumper, maybe the Wings West 'Avenger' one cause it has that 'mesh' like the middle of the front bumper you have plus it's a distinct one like the front you have. That or possibly maybe the kaminari full back bumper, it's got a center exhaust outlet though. The 'air dam' on it might flow good with the one on the sides of the front bumper.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hey guys, do you know of any dyno places anywhere in Central Canada? I am curious, been looking into cam gears now lately and know that I need to get it tuned with that. Any ideas?

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Yeah seems like there are alot of people from Canada on here but rarely posting. Same goes with www.focuscanada.net

There are lots of members on there but maybe 20 regulars, if that. Not sure what's going on with this.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Yeah, you'd think we would post more often. We Canadians are known to be friendly, so you'd think we'd post more.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I agree Jason, funny thing is that I have seen some awesome foci modded up around even my town (one white one, WW avenger front, performance mods) and apparently a JRSC SVT that just hit the town.

I wish they would come and post on here, not alot of people from around here do, strange cause if you had those kind of mods on your car, I am almost certain that they would have done a 'search' on the net to see what is out there for a focus and naturally came across this site. Looks like so far it's just you and I in the Canadian Mafia on here, there are others but none that seem to really post alot on here. Come on Canadians, show some support, represent!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
S2 said:
I agree Jason, funny thing is that I have seen some awesome foci modded up around even my town (one white one, WW avenger front, performance mods) and apparently a JRSC SVT that just hit the town.

I wish they would come and post on here, not alot of people from around here do, strange cause if you had those kind of mods on your car, I am almost certain that they would have done a 'search' on the net to see what is out there for a focus and naturally came across this site. Looks like so far it's just you and I in the Canadian Mafia on here, there are others but none that seem to really post alot on here. Come on Canadians, show some support, represent!!
I'm on here usually but i really don't have much to post about..

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Yeah I know, I am in no way expecting all the modded focus guys to post on here, and there are tons of us from Canada but just hoping to keep are "Canadian Mafia" going on here. It's nice to talk to guys from Canada also, especially about the issues we have 'weather being a huge one' vs mods, lowering,etc among other things.

Hopefully we can keep this thread going, that was my goal when I first posted it. If you know any other Canadians on here, refer them to this thread and lets see who else is out there. I was even hoping for a G2G off here for us Canadians sometime possibly.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I been seeing a hatch focus in moncton it's got novascotia plates it has a after market exhaust and looks lowered,i thinik it has clear tails it's some sweet..

·
Registered
966 Posts
You mean the one without tinted windows and the X-Box banner on the windshield.
I know the guy. Car looks ok.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
There is a whole bunch of us going to the track this weekend to do some runs, alot of the focuscanada boys. Should be pretty awesome, will post up some links to some pics after the weekend.....

·
Registered
634 Posts
Im new to the site, and im from Lindsay Ontario(small town an hour and a half north east of Toronto)... I dont actually own a Focus, but im looking to buy one pretty soon. Hopefully a ZX3 or ZX5 with a 5spd!! [thumb]

41 - 60 of 557 Posts