Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
541 - 557 of 557 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
If you have seen a Blue 07 focus hatch with a black hood and rally lights on the front then yes! yes you have! lol [headbang]
I think I have! I will be sure to wave next time I do. I know there is a jeep wave but is there a Focus wave lol? Mine is just a black stock '13 SE with the appearance package

Mikey.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think I have! I will be sure to wave next time I do. I know there is a jeep wave but is there a Focus wave lol? Mine is just a black stock '13 SE with the appearance package

Mikey.
Not that i know of! lol i wave sometimes.. if they wave back then woo :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Where I'm from

Hey all I am from Barrie Ontario....I have seen one white ST...and there are 2 one RS and a ST that routinly park near the South End Canadian Tire and Beer Store.....always parked side by side......other than that I know of a Blue 2016 in Barrie......so that gives us 5 RS/ST's.....anyone else out there from Barrie? lets get together!!![welcome]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Cross Canada

I'm originally from Quebec (MTL) and living in Saskatchewan. My Focus is a sask native, though has parts from all across North America (Cowl from Wisconsin, some parts from Detroit, SAP bumper from Ontario and a few misc parts from Quebec.

Foci be a globetrotter lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
water leak started this year

Hello from Cole Harbour, NS
I have a 2007 Focus se sedan, and last November I had the vehicle Rustchecked. In the last several months I hear water sloshing around from the rear of the vehicle. The other day I popped out one of the Rustcheck rubber plugs located on frame below the rear passenger driver side door.
I must have drained out a gallon of water or more.
Then pulled back rear floorpan carpet and vacuumed all the standing water and tried to dry the carpet the best I could.
After finishing this a test drive resulted in no water sloshing.
I figured the water was coming in through one of these rubber plugs from the Rustcheck job or perhaps a screw hole where my mudflap is attached, left front.
I sealed up everywhere I could think of with silicone.
It rained all night and today I drove the vehicle and the water sloshing is back.
as well, there is water in rear left floor pan. Only in that location.
Everywhere else is dry.
Can't figure this one out.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim[:(]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Victoria BC. Building an 07 zx5 d20 atx non pzev started build about six months ago so far I have done steeda Sri, fswerks race exhaust, massive 76a poly dog bone, fswerks front strut tower brace focus power tune(toms tune) plan on doing much more in very near future going for more of a sleeper and want to keep it looking stock as possible lol

541 - 557 of 557 Posts