Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
521 - 540 of 557 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
It seems this thread may be dead but what the hell.

I'm from Sudbury, Ontario!

·
Registered
49 Posts
And why not?
Let's see here...no driverside airbag, no rear seats/seatbelts, and their computer "can't communicate with several modules". I guess that's because I have no emissions equipment left on the car except a 100-cell race cat...and that's only because of Ontario.

Alberta safety inspections are just a money grab from what I've heard. I honestly wish my experience suggested otherwise.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Well just be thankful we don't have smog checks!
All those things can be added for inspection and later removed.....for track use, of course!
And St. Isidore really is in the boonies!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well just be thankful we don't have smog checks!
All those things can be added for inspection and later removed.....for track use, of course!
And St. Isidore really is in the boonies!
Yes it is. It's about 15 minutes from Peace River and 2 hours from Grande Prairie.

Stupid thing about the Safety is that it passed that and emissions in Ontario. Go figure.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Yes it is. It's about 15 minutes from Peace River and 2 hours from Grande Prairie.

Stupid thing about the Safety is that it passed that and emissions in Ontario. Go figure.
I would be shocked if it still passes in Ontario
No dyno run here anymore, no sniff test either , all diagnostic port now

·
Registered
710 Posts
It did in it's current configuration...5 years ago. Only thing I've changed since then is a Wilwood BBK. Oh well, garage queen it is.

in the last year they changed the test procedure
If it is showing a check engine light or things have just been reset and it hasnt gone threw a run test cycle .... you fail

·
Registered
99 Posts
New Ford Focus BC Facebook page !! Join Now

Chilliwack, BC, Canada.
that would be sweet if it came back online
Yeah, it may change to FocusBC.ca though. We can't get FocusBC.net.

RIP
Missed this about a meet in the lower mainland. Definitely would be up for that.
I'm currently trying to get FocusBC up and running again with another member on FJ. I will keep you guys posted.

RIP
New member, from langley BC. Just picked up a 05 zx5 5 speed, so far I love it! Lots of potential.
Vancouver, BC. 2013 here

Sent from my Nexus 4 using FF Mobile
Vancouver, B.C.! :)
Victoria, BC
new westminster b.c.
For Everyone From BC, Theres a New!! Ford Focus BC community page on Facebook. It's been hard finding people from the area, and hopefully this will help. If you know anyone from BC please share the link!!! Help Build Our Community!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FocusBC/

Team: FocusBC

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm from the Kitchener area. I've had my 14 Focus since October. So far I've not done too much other than tint the windows. Looking to add some performance mods soon.
Hoping to use experiences shared here, in my decisions.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'm from Amherstburg Ontario which is just south of Windsor! I have owned my '13 Focus SE since August of last year

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

521 - 540 of 557 Posts