Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
181 - 200 of 557 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
jcarle, I will be driving through your town end of month likely, but probably in my Caravan, Focus has yet to do the Quebec jaunt, though gas prices may dictate it does
I'll be going to Phillipsburg/St Armand

·
Registered
82 Posts
St. Thomas, Ontario... theres a couple svts around here... not to many modded focus.. i would say mine is one of the most modded around here..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey fellow focus tuners. I"m from winnipeg and i'm a big JDM and USDM fan. i have a 00 ford focus zx3 all tuned up. but sadly to say I'm not tuning my focus anymore, i currently bought a 91 skyline GTR and will be putting all my time and effort and money with the GTR. but i have so much respect for the focus. and i love it when i see tuned up focus. if theres any meets for focuses in winnipeg please let me know, would love to come.

·
Registered
57 Posts
canada

[:D] Hey peeps from Canada i am from Saskatchewan and recently a owner of a black zx3. wondering if any other people from saskatchewan out there ? if so get back to me thanks

·
Registered
281 Posts
cruse weekend in saskatoon aug 25,26,27 be on 8th woot to me its like x mas but im buying gas

·
Registered
281 Posts
lol ya cops are a bit much tonight will be real busy. last night the cars finally died out around 1:45am

·
Registered
57 Posts
hey hey hey i was in sask on friday night and saturday night checking out the sweet ass rides but sadly i was not in my focus cruising but it didn't stop me from drooling over the sweet rides.[:D]

181 - 200 of 557 Posts