Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
#MattinglyBuilt
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some of you newer members might not know me, but for all of you who remember me hear I am! Iv been off the air for some time now, been a busy year. But I will inform you all that I sold the SVT Sedan to another Focus Fanatics member on here. I then purchased an 02 SVT. And well....

Well....

Here is what's going on with this thing....

As you can see, I have the OZ Racing Focus RS wheels on the car. Just installed the new HKS exhaust, and did some interior work. The car has many many mods to top it all off. But I really don't feel like naming them off. Unless I have to...

The rest of my plans include some coil-overs so I can stretch and poke these RS wheels!!!! I know many of you will hate, but you don't have to participate.

I will also try and post pictures of the ST rally car build that I now have!

Quick interior shot.

The car has a Rose theme which is complimented by Euro plates that read "THORNY" (every rose has its thorn)

·
WRX/Focus:)
4,940 Posts
What kinda interior does it have? Looks like flowers???

But she does look nice and clean though.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
the peek into the interior has sparked my interest too. more pics please.

·
#MattinglyBuilt
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the interior is floral design, because the car has Euro plates that say THORNY. (every rose has its thorn).

Ill get some more pics of the interior and post soon

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
The only part I don't like of the interior is the random rose on the ceiling part. I like the pillar designs, though. Sexy FoFo, my friend.

·
#MattinglyBuilt
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well stock svt headliner is grey. I wanted black. And the rose is the same design as one on the pillars. But yeah not everyone will like.

thank you all

·
Registered
444 Posts
Nice car, but in my opinion the interior is just too girly for me.

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
It's too girly for me but thumbs way up on a clean job of it. It's a really clean looking ride

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
that is the gayest $hit i have ever seen..... LMAO

look how low that exhaust is hanging... man u need some work.. LOL

jk buddy!

btw i love your car. and mainly your RS wheels :)

o and also mike i dont really like that guys' pics... looks way too red.. the last one is the only good one.

·
BLÄKNBLÜƎ
7,146 Posts
one sexy svt and with those rs wheels.(drool)..it like the interior design..remeinds me of like mexico or something..you know what i mean...but sexy fofo fo sho
Posted via FF Mobile

·
#MattinglyBuilt
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shane ur a mean man. Yeah his picks are a little hot.

But yeah some people wont like the idea. But when its all done I promise you will like the end result. This has happened with my old foci and the old fiesta.

And btw its not a comp. Plain jain Svt.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

·
BLÄKNBLÜƎ
7,146 Posts
oh wtf..looks orange on my phone..crappy pos...lemme change my last post....still a sexy svt
Posted via FF Mobile

·
#MattinglyBuilt
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HECK NO!!!! When this is slammed you will like

Now Hush

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
Damn!!!! Looking good. Shane doesnt deserve thosewheels

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Clean ride. Really like your interior.

From the photographers stand point ... those umbrella lights are leaving bothersome hotspots [;)]

But back to the car ... clean. Look forward to seeing more of your ideas.

-Ray-

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts
If youre ever looking to sell those wheels please let me know. I'm always looking for another set.

·
WRX/Focus:)
4,940 Posts
Just get rid of the white stuff on the sides, and keep the rose on the roof, it is a really clean looking car man. How many miles on her?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts