Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Idle Air Control Motor and Backup Light Switch both have a plug like that, but I'm not sure where the backup switch is with an auto, if it's on the trans of in the shifter.

Horn maybe, I didn't look at them.

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Do you see a plug on the power steering pump? There should be one on there.
Other than that I'm not sure right now.

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
Fog lights?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no no the fan resistor is pluged in, and no not fog lights it doesnt reach very far from where it is...

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
give me till mornin to go take a some pics of my cars wiring for ya :) is there any other wires attached to that run that are connected to anything else that would make it easier to find on mine... like right before a plug theres wires branching off connected to something else

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ha hey feral your always helpin me out :) well its on the same harness as the fans if you look at the pic you can see the area its in.

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
there is a 2 wire harness going to the front side of the motor behind the exhaust header
looks to be plugged into a sensor :(

Im unable to actually dig into the motor due to its freezing cold outside and a pot of boiling water was dropped on my fingers about an hour ago

if thats not it i will go back out and check some more but its kinda hard to poke around theres not much room :)

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
I just looked on my 07 FOFO Se and I was looking as to where your oil dipstick is and to where mine is and if you look under the power steering resevoir there are about 2 or 3 plugs under there . I have a plug similar to that but mine has a brown , yellow and white.

And I have the 2.0L Duratec , hope that helps .

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
I believe he has a Zetec from the picture... as for the brown, White Yellow that would be the Plug that goes to the Throttle body TPS :)

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
up your hiney hole

just kidding

that also looks like the horn plug

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts