Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
cheapest way would probably be a salvage yard, if you get lucky. i dont know for sure though, and i dont know what install would be like. my lx came with an armrest

·
Registered
507 Posts
if you go on salvage yard, check on sedan model SE and ZTS, wagon model SE and ZTW, they are standard on these model, happy hunting ;)

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Well it bothered me with my shifting.......I removed like 2 bolts...now nothing is there....although it looks ugly for now, it feels better.......I'll get some time one day to go to a yard and take a center console that does not utilize an arm rest.....
As far as price: pretty low, we need to figure out the shipping from VA to CA.........I'll take picture tomorrow if u want to show you........

Peace......

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
^^^hey savemycommentsforlater he was probably looking for a cheaper option....that is why you inquire information before you make a decision.............

And there you go again.......a ZX5 owner...........................:)

Peace........

·
Registered
17 Posts
:'( the love is not felt....i luve my 5 door!!!

·
Registered
875 Posts

vassili:

Just two bolts? I just ran out to the car but I can't see how you could remove it in two bolts. I think what I'd like to do is remove the entire column for the arm rest as well and replace it with a more traditional one.

·
Registered
571 Posts
sounds to me like he removed just the armrest, and left the center console... so what he took out wouldn't reall be any good to albert101.. he'd need the whole console...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts