Registered
5,679 Posts
huh...
where did it go ?
i cant find it either !

·
Registered
705 Posts
Ah it got erased no wonder i couldnt post when i tried. I had typed up like a page of stuff and bam nothing.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
who erase it and why...?
it not common for the admins to erase a thread?

·
Registered
705 Posts
I am just figuring it disapeered, i didnt erase it and it was my thread, some one erased it, its funny though i wa typing up a repsponse it was nice and then when i click submit it gives me an , and i couldnt go back to save it cause it was a hotmail box, so i lost the info i was typing.

Anyway anyone wanna start up another one.

·
FF Affiliate
30,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I realy dont know what happen to it

Same thing happen at Focjet seems like when it getsa hot in the kitchen Vortech goes to the Admin and gets it erased

This is a forum this is where it should be talked about why have SOME ONE ELSES post erased because things were getting to close to the truth

Tom

·
Registered
2 Posts
I agree with Tom.Every time someone gets heated with him He doesnt run and ask for a thread to be erased.He just combs back his mullet and gets in deep with it.j/kTom.Iam bald.

Schroed

·
Registered
74 Posts
I highly doubt Vortech asked to have it erased. Steve with Vortech was the last one to post before it disappeared. If he wanted it to go away he would never have made a post, he would have kept quiet and asked the admin to delete it. If I were the admin I would have declined. These forums are for foci owners to take it for what its worth and then make their own decisions based on them. For whatever reason, a biased decision resulted in the deletion of this thread. Who are supporting vendors here? Tom are you?

·
FF Affiliate
30,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No im not a paying member if that is what you are asking ,,I try not to advertise on here and try to keep a low profile and help out with some questions if i can

Now saying that i see it in my Sig but can take it out if the powers to be want me to

I have not been on here long but like the board/forum

After what i have said i may be booted anyway but i feel its a forum and this is where it should be good,bad,or other wise

Tom

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
why would any of us ask tom to remove his website add from his sig if we support and try to turn people to him??? tom you have nothing to worry about we have never considered you as anything less than a great contribution to the forum. its awesome having someone as knowledgeable as you. and you pointing out flaws in other systems and set ups doesnt mean anything because you are pointing them out as yourself, not attacking them as a company you know. never received any complaints. and we dont delete threads, lock them and move them if need be. but the vortech thread wasnt even talked about among mods or anything, just dissapeared and is being looked into.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
thats what i call magic!
anyway....
i'm sure tom will have the answer to it....

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
stuff happens, all this heat and deabte!!! it was probly just a small error on the thread or somthing, happened to Heather the other day, post of hers dissapeared.......

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts
Hello,

I've checked the database log and the last person to make any edits to the thread was the original topic starter. The replies are still in the database, but since the original(first) post was deleted, these replies will no longer show on the forum.

Tom

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hey last time i tried to post on the thread it gave me some error and then when i came back it was gone. Sorry guys its not my fault, something happend when i tried to post apparently, funny thing i was in the quick reply thing not even in the one where you put in smileys.

Next thing you know ima hit a series of keys that end with delete that has a 1 in a billion chance of happening and i will turn into freakazoid.

(Only cartoons freaks are gonna get that)

·
Registered
705 Posts
Okay tom vs. steve in an all out bullshit war, Mr. padfield if it is such a bother ignore his questions and try to answer what is asked by the focus driving public, im sure Tom isnt gonna buy one of your system, but some other on the site might. I mean if a marketing manger from Vortech comes on a forum to rant like a 14 year old what does that show of the company.

Tom is a different story much smaller company he is directly affected by any and everything said about his company it is smaller much more fragile vs. Vortech the giant, if he feels ripping into Vortech is what he has to there must be a reason for, such as some Vortech personel ranting about an Carb EO# and that his kit is illegal im sure anyone willing to give him 5200 bucks for the kit knows what they are buying and what it does. Still doesnt jusitify acting like a child but what he lacks in civility he makes up for in eveyone on th esites eyes with a help when he gets a chance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
pitchblackab said:
I mean if a marketing manger from Vortech comes on a forum to rant like a 14 year old what does that show of the company.
Who is ranting, I was defending myself. Incredible.

Originally posted by pitchblackab Tom is a different story much smaller company he is directly affected by any and everything said about his company
So he can say whatever he wants why I sit idle. Like I said before, incredible.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts