Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to make a cross country trip, and I'd like to get some window visors. I have a 2007 ZX3 and the only ones i could find are the ones that stick on, versus the ones that tuck in and have a cleaner look.

Where can I find some?
Where can I find them for the cheapest price?

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
i got mine off ebay and they were in channel AVS visors...they were about 60 bucks for the 2....they were awesome just grew tired of them.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
i got mine from auto details. channle ones or stick ons for all 4 they were 60 bucks.. i got the stick on ones since i have tint the guy showed me his car were the window rubbed the tint half way off.

and im getting it re tinted tommorow going for the legal look sick of tickets and being stopped..

·
Registered
235 Posts
i got mine from auto details. channle ones or stick ons for all 4 they were 60 bucks.. i got the stick on ones since i have tint the guy showed me his car were the window rubbed the tint half way off.

and im getting it re tinted tommorow going for the legal look sick of tickets and being stopped..
How did they wreck the tint? The only part of the window that touches the the visors would be the outside of the window. Just wondering cause I have been looking at those before and I have my car tinted.

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
+3 for weathertech, their quality and customer service is second to none.

I did an internship for them last summer doing a fit audit and the window visors always fit great. They go into the window channel and are millions of times more durable than the stick on kind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts