Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get some aftermarket tail lights that are darker than the bright red oem tail lights for my 2017 Sel Sedan but all I can find are dark led lights from eBay for $400-$500 +$150 shipping from china. They are def nice and what I'm looking for as far as aesthetics go but I'd much rather get them from a reputable distributor and brand yet everywhere I look just sells the same oem looking red tail lights. If anybody has suggestions (and not like "just get a hatchback" cuz let's be realistic here lol) on a manufacturer or site that I can get some darker aftermarket tail lights that would be great! I've considered a light tint I know it's cheaper but could cause issues with insurance down the road if I get rear ended it's not exactly "legal" in my state of MA 馃檮 would rather just get new tail lights with better visibility anyways

Registered
Options for the sedan are very limited. I've said this in a post exactly like this before: aftermarket housings for our cars come from the same factories in China.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Options for the sedan are very limited. I've said this in a post exactly like this before: aftermarket housings for our cars come from the same factories in China.
Well that's a bummer I've certainly noticed the lack of options for sedan and surplus of options for the hatches :/ is there any site or manufacturer that produces them from china where I can order them that isn't some random seller from ebay that's asking $100+ for shipping or is that looking like my only option? Strange cuz they range from $4-500 plus shipping but it's always the same model of tail lights which makes no sense lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts