Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very much interedted in getting these but i don't know where.Who can tell me?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
discount tire

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah? i was looking at their web page and didn't find them. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
they are going for like 135 per wheel

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would it be best to just go to a Discount Tire store and ask them for it?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
try tirerack.com

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Tire Rack is the cheapest right now.

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey guys, i had no luck finding them.... could any one help me to a link?? please....!!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
arn't those the 18"? and won't you need to do some serious fender relocation and modification to get them to fit. or am i just entirely mistaken for another wheel? [dunno]
they are a badass wheel and would love to have them on my car. good luck finding them... [thumb] cheap. i think i seen them on ebay for like $900 wheel/tire package + shipping.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
they were on closeout at tirerack but i guess they are all sold of them now. too bad too i was thinking of getting them as well

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
i just found these on ebay. too bad it's only 16" and was on the european focus LX...

damn these are so sweet. and were on an LX!

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
I think i can still get them. They arent supposed to fit, but we just put a set on an '07 with the SAP package on our lot. They do fit, but if you lower your car, the wont fit that well. I wouldnt go any lower than 1.5" with 215/35/18 tires.

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm currently running 1.5/1.3 drop, do you think i'll be ok? Please check to see if you can still get them.

·
Registered
500 Posts
b16sir1991 said:
I think i can still get them. They arent supposed to fit, but we just put a set on an '07 with the SAP package on our lot. They do fit, but if you lower your car, the wont fit that well. I wouldnt go any lower than 1.5" with 215/35/18 tires.
I didnt believe it but they look pretty good on the 07 the sap really goes with the rims. They do stick out but look totaly awsome and that wide tire looks sick. B16 I never would of believe you had I not seen it with my own two eyes!

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Yeah, we stuck a set on an '07 SAP car here at the dealer. It looks good and sticks out just very slightly, not bad at all. I ordered those for the svt, but decided to go a different direction, thats why we used them on that car. It looks pretty good, If you guys want a pic, ill take a couple and post them here.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
I thought i would go ahead and post them, i know someone will ask, so here ya go.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts