Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to buy the mach 1 projecter headlights but i cant find the site that sells them????[ffrocks]

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
There's no site that sells them, you'll just have to look for them used. I don't know if you're getting them for yourself or not, but they only work on 2000-2004 focus'.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Oh Ok. I could be wrong, but I don't believe anywhere sells them new. Check the buy/sell/trade forums here every once in a while to find some. Also check ebay and craigslist.

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
Wait a minute. "Mach 1." "Speed Racer." Get it?

There are no "Mach 1 projector headlights" for the Focus...

(MACH HIDs, yes.)

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
^^^^^^
He is correct. They call them the Mach HIDs because they were first offered on the
Mach Audio edition focus sedan. They later offered them on Svt's.
The mach 1 was a mustang.........

I'm not aware of anywhere selling them, but check our for sale forum, and craigslist.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
ebay, and google it. they're still a couple of websites that might sell them ina pair.

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
I believe b16sir1991 still had one set left for sale in the Vendor for sale section. But that was like a week ago.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i found some projector lights @ optionracing.com do u all know if that brand is any good

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
The local ford dealer by my house said that they could still get a set as of 2 days ago, I just bought a set off of ebay about a week ago though super cheap new in boxes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Lights You Are After We Call Angel Eyes And They Are All Over The Uk Prices Start At £165.00 A Pair But You Will Have To Change The Beam Patterns To Left Hand Drive IVE GOT THE SAME SET IN MY 03 FOCUS ZETEC SE

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
you can walk into a ford dealer and buy them new....for like 800 bucks per side [rofl]

like others said, keep an eye out in the for sale forums and on craigslist

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Your going to have a hard time finding a set for less then 450.. Plus they require modification of the harness to install

1 - 20 of 20 Posts