Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up where all the people from the east coast lets get an id check so ill start it off
20/m/portsmouth, va near va beach
2002 focus

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey

Okay, I just joined but it does seem like i'm the only female. I just got my zx3 a couple months ago, I crashed my first car within a month then my mazda mx6 died on me [mad] anyways enough about me..when are we going to get all of our cars together! I haven't done any performance mods yet, still saving for that but I did buy a new head unit. I'm about to get a couple subs/amps you know the whole thing..I'm just having problems knowing what to get. I decided that performance mods should be last...since I don't have the best driving record [}:)] but I do enjoy this car...not a fan of american cars but it gets me to and from work. So come on guys set something up!!

Kat

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no no no no no no
you must first get the speed then the music hehe thats just me i woul dmuch rather have the quickness and speed than some music blasting but hey people have their own opinoins

·
Registered
23 Posts
to quote somebody's signature, "speed before style, because speed is always in style."

so true. so, so true.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey

yo kat, where outside philly do you live, im from collegeville, pa, it's about 45 minutes from philly. i have a 2000 sony edition focus.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in Drexel Hill, its like 2 minutes from west philly, you probably know what I'm talking about..but I have no idea where collegeville is.

Kat

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
lets find a place to meet. would love to see all other focus owner. 21/f/maryland

1 - 7 of 7 Posts