Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
There's a get-together this Saturday in Green Bay, Wisconsin. It looks like about a dozen cars or so. A bunch of Illinois/Wisconsin folks are meeting in Milwaukee and caravaning up. Go to the Focus Revolution section and read the threads "Sept. 26 - Oct. 1" and "Oct. 1 Caravan to WI" for details. Yeah, I know, it's a ways, but it's this weekend anyway.

·
Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
We need too have a closer venue like in crystal lake or somthing go to a wings place or somthing cool like that a place where they serve alcahol. : )

·
Registered
260 Posts
If I can get my car fixed enough to finally be able to risk driving outside of the county, crystal lake sounds like a good place, only about an hour away from me.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Don't know, but keep an eye on the Focus Revolution section. There's a group from the Elgin/Shaumburg area and they do meets once in a while. I think FR usually does one big one each year, it was Focus in the Field earlier this year in Harvard. You can always post up a dinner or whatever in Crystal Lake too and see who bites.

·
Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
I would like to have a meet sometime if you guys are down i have two foci that will be were the meet is mabye Wings Etc. in crystal lake some saturday night.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'd be up for a g2g in Crystal Lake sometime. I saw a red SVT at the Woodstock Walmart and a silver SVT with a fart can by the square so there are Focuses here (Foci?). Lots of newer ones too, but I personally tend to notice the old hatchbacks more.

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
Yup. There's lots of IL people. Just keep an eye on the FR section.

The WI/IL people are all basically one big group of friends. We always welcome new people. [thumb]

·
Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
Well lets all start planing a meet where would be the best place to meet at?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm planning on probably going to that (above post), maybe we could meet up in Woodstock or Crystal Lake first and caravan over.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts