Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im looking at getting new rims and tires on my st. Will 17" rims and 205/45/17 tires fit with just the stock suspension or will they rub?

·
Registered
982 Posts
What are the specs for the wheels? If they're the same specs as any stock 17" focus wheel you can actually use 215/45/17 tires and not rub.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
specs are the same just the tires come with the rims i just dont want them too look like my car is a monster truck.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
a 205/45-17 will be just a little shorter then stock, and should be just fine on your ST

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
The wheel offset and wheel width will determine whether rubbing will occur or not. If your offset and width are indeed stock, there should be no rubbing issues with that tire size.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So my deal on my wheels and tires fell threw because the guy i was gonna buy them from didnt know the bolt pattern... anyone know a decent brand wheel that wont put me in the poor house.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
So my deal on my wheels and tires fell threw because the guy i was gonna buy them from didnt know the bolt pattern... anyone know a decent brand wheel that wont put me in the poor house.
Check Tirerack's web site. They seem to have a few specials all the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts