Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well im new to these forums but im on a skiing forum with a hundred thousand plus members. anyways idk if this is in the right forum or not but i just had a quick question. im diggin the look of the euro svts, and just curious, would it be weird to have a pair of svts on my ztec zx5? or if anyone else has any other suggestions as to a good set of wheels. prefferably more euro rally type style. thanks.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
its a common thing thats been goin on for years. its a clean look (and depending on where you find some) for a decent price less than other rims would cost.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
While it is a clean look, too many people are rushing to put SVT (specifically over-used and somewhat played-out EAPs) wheels on their Focus. I say if you like it, slap 'em on. Don't go with what appeals necessarily to others.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can anyone point me in the direction of a set of black ones. idk if you can really find these. just curious tho

·
Registered
113 Posts
While it is a clean look, too many people are rushing to put SVT (specifically over-used and somewhat played-out EAPs) wheels on their Focus. I say if you like it, slap 'em on. Don't go with what appeals necessarily to others.
^Finally someone that understands that they are old news^

Slap them on and see how u like it, if u dont sell them.. They arent that expensive

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
I would say look into the ford racing. Basically EAP in gloss black. Maybe if you are REALLY lucky a set of the bronze style EAP from them.

Also try looking at the RS wheels, Oz rally wheels, or white Ford racing roush anything. Those are all nice which bear the similar look but are more unique.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
^Finally someone that understands that they are old news^

Slap them on and see how u like it, if u dont sell them.. They arent that expensive

I used to have a pair of EAPs on my car and man did I get flamed when I traded them in, but you know what? I absolutely love love love my Ford Racing tuners. Almost nobody has them, they're easy as poo to clean, and they suit my car so much better. Win!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i could care less what other people think. its just more that i cant really picture them on my car and i dont believe there is anywere in town to check them out. so im more just lookin for opinions. there goin on a yellow car by the way.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
My opinion is that they are heavy wheels (20+ lbs), and there are much better options out there.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Alright well im new to these forums but im on a skiing forum with a hundred thousand plus members. anyways idk if this is in the right forum or not but i just had a quick question. im diggin the look of the euro svts, and just curious, would it be weird to have a pair of svts on my ztec zx5? or if anyone else has any other suggestions as to a good set of wheels. prefferably more euro rally type style. thanks.
A pair would be a little weird to have on. But a set of 4 would be pretty cool.

Haha, sorry, I had to. But I had them on my SVT, and honestly, they are my favorite wheels for the Focus. If I could, I would have put them on the WRX.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i have em on my zx3, actually sellin em right now, and i like how they look, for the price they a good deal for sure, but lotsa ppl do have em

·
Registered
573 Posts
Just seen the wheels your talking about on a new 09 focus last night only they have diff. center caps and they look really good I wouldnt hesitate for one second Id go with them you cant go wrong .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A pair would be a little weird to have on. But a set of 4 would be pretty cool.

Haha, sorry, I had to. But I had them on my SVT, and honestly, they are my favorite wheels for the Focus. If I could, I would have put them on the WRX.
haha yeah my bad. thanks for the opinion

can anyone point me in the direction of a set of black ones. idk if you can really find these. just curious tho
and bump for this^

1 - 16 of 16 Posts