Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I go out and spend a couple thousand dollars on some new wheels and suspention I want to ask some questions im looking at buying some 17 inch HPD Spinouts they have an offset of 40mm I want to run a 215/40/17 tire with the H&R cup kit and was wondering if anyone knew if it would scrape or not...

·
Registered
456 Posts
Im running the same size rims and tires and I have had no rubbing. There are a few people that run the cup kit and they have said they dont have rubbing issues. [thumb]

·
Registered
297 Posts
mine rubbed a little at first but there is a clip inside the fender at the top that holds the inside fender well. i bent that in and the rubbing stopped.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Go to discount tire and get a good performance tire Im running Falken ZIEX ze512s and I love them, its like the more broke in they get the more they grip I wont buy any other tire right now. They handle excellent in wet weather too some people would disagree and some will agree with me, there are alot of twisty roads where I live and they fit my needs perfectly. [driving] [headbang] [thumb] [race]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts