Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, before y ou move this to the Wheels forum, i looked in there and its all "Where can i buy brakes, what wheels blah blah". My question is more of an Exterior looks.

Im getting either konig holes in Silver or Motegi Mr12's in silver. Im thinkin of Painting the inside of the wheel Twilight blue at a customs shop, and leaving the rim silver.

Anyone able to paintshop this? Any ideas if it would look hot?

You can move this to photoshop if you like, but i wanted exterior opinions and thats why it was placed here.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
yes its possible, but i dont think it would look good, would ruin the rim in my opinion.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Problem i have, is i dont really like 99% of the rims for the focus. We dont have a honda or a normal bolt pattern so we get stuck with what the majority likes. We dont have ht option of odball rim designs cause theres not enough people to buy them.

Maybe someone will photoshop it up and see what it looks like.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
I think it would look good. Of course my rims are gunmetal and so is my car, but blue on blue would look nice, imo. There is a gfuy around here with a terqoise blue grand am with the stock rims painted the same color, and amazingly it looks preety tight. I think the rims look best bein the same color cause its stealthy lookin...just mo

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Not a big fan of the same color wheels unless u got like a brown/ grey/ black car. Other then that, it looks gay and too ricey and i think it attracts unwanted attention

·
Registered
135 Posts
id like to get some matching color wheels only wish that i didnt hav a white car ,which is hard enough to keep clean as it is but getting white rims would be a an even bigger pain to keep clean :(

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
I have white rims and with the right brake pads they don't even get dirty, or at least from brake dust that is.

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
I think it's actually a good idea, but doesn't the paint chip after a while, I noticed with the black painted one's they do. But blue would look neat. Good idea, I think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts