Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The Professor
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheeling Lights WV meet?

How about a winter meet during the Wheeling Lights (Wheeling, WV) festival. A good location for WV, OH, PA, and Maryland Focus Fanatics to meet.[thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I might have to buy me some snow chains for that one...[hihi]

·
The Professor
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, last year it wasn't too bad weather wise. Cold as hell though! It would be around XMAS time. I'll have to get a date later.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I am up for it. Just let me know. There is no snow in WV that I can't drive through. I was stationed in Upstate NY. Keep us all posted.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
So many meet ideas I don't know what to do now....[hihi]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah. Skyline Drive is beautiful. I've only been there once and I've been wanting to go back there ever since.
What do ya think, Matty?

·
The Professor
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ZX3_Chick said:
Yeah. Skyline Drive is beautiful. I've only been there once and I've been wanting to go back there ever since.
What do ya think, Matty?
Yes skyline is nice, but it would have to wait until I have a long weekend or a school holiday.[?|]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Aww. That sucks.[:(]
About like me. I have to wait until the weekend to do anything like this. Or take off one of my vacation days, which you have to give them up to 15 days in advance, off.
But the Wheeling Lights meet does sound like a good idea. I know it's gonna be cold.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
So, any more details on this? What's the date, Mattro?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
BUMP

·
The Professor
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ZX3_Chick said:
So, any more details on this? What's the date, Mattro?

Well Ashrod, I'll get something soon I promise. I'll have to so you can plan. Be patient. I know its about the whole month of December, so we just have to pick a good weekend.[thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Ashrod? Did I say that you can call me that?[hihi]
Well, I know it's about a month away. I just wanted to know a little about it since I haven't been to it before.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
WTF? Ashpoop..LMFAO

1 - 20 of 26 Posts