Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get a set of summer wheels for my 2013 SE hatch (tuxedo black). Anyone have any ideas of what I should get or where I can find some good deals other than tire rack? I really want to get a set of fifteen52 RSL Tarmac's but they are always out of stock on their website [bawling]

Thanks! [twothumbs]

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
I'm trying to get a set of summer wheels for my 2013 SE hatch (tuxedo black). Anyone have any ideas of what I should get or where I can find some good deals other than tire rack? I really want to get a set of fifteen52 RSL Tarmac's but they are always out of stock on their website [bawling]

Thanks! [twothumbs]
Are the Tarmacs what you are budgeting, similar price range/style? I would actually call them to see if they have them in stock or will be getting some if you like that wheel. Similar 5 spoke would be Team Dynamic pro race 3, pretty sure those can be had in 5x108.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't want to spend any more than the tarmacs. They're about $300 per but I'm willing to spend that much on them because I love their look. Thank you for the advice!

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
1552 will have some 5x108 wheels back in stock this spring I believe.

There are also plenty of good OEM options from Ford, Volvo, Lincoln, and others. Volvo wheels especially have been popular among Mk3 owners and used sets can be found for not too much money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts