Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious about wheel spacers. I'm thinking of getting 17x7 wheels I was wondering what size spacer would put the edge of the wheel at the exact edge to give it the look of a luxury car without having to roll the fenders.

Also while I'm at it, I'm assuming this is virtually impossible to bolt on, but what would it take to make the focus have a 5 lug bolt pattern?

·
Registered
705 Posts
for a doulbe bang for your buck, i saw on ebay a while ago spacers that changed the bolt pattern by bolting to the existing lugs and the new piece had new lugs with the right spacing on them. I think it was for 4x100, but they might have something in 5x114 or whatever size you want. Hope this helps, I realize it's kinda vague

·
Registered
367 Posts
I don't think there is a solution for you. I tried 1/4" (6.35mm) spacers, but they are not hubcentric. The wheel doesn't sit perfectly centered, rests on the studs instead of the hub lip, and vibrates slightly.

Next move are some h&r spacers. But they are 15mm minimum and $120.

I guess it really depends on the offset of the rims you plan to buy.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Try Eibach spacers.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Beware of wheel spacers at all. I would never use any over 10mm on the street. And DO NOT buy cheap ones!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
i seen these on ebay. 5mm-15mm spacers for like $20 shipped but that was per axel and were made out of aluminum.

these are expensive but of quality
eBay Item Number: 160007561711

1 - 7 of 7 Posts